We are now accepting overnight camping. Please call our office at 607-753-0377 to reserve your site!
We have 107 campsites, water and electric are available for most sites. Plus, a recreation hall!
- Our campground is set around a beautiful picturesque pond with a water spray in the middle of the pond.
- Toilets and showers are accessible in three different locations. Dumpsters and a dump station are also available. There are no sewer hook-ups, but we have a honey wagon available twice a week if you need it.
- Catch and Release fishing in the pond. Bass, Pike, Carp, and Bluegill, our biggest fish caught is a 29 inch Pike and a 6.5 pound Bass.
- During the summer we hold a Fishing Derby, free hot dogs and soda are available for the Derby and prizes are given for largest fish caught.
- We have a Recreation Hall available for luncheons, family reunions, parties, etc. Our campers come together for potluck dinners and pancake breakfasts.
Seasonal and Nightly Rates
- 1 Night: $32.00
- 2 Nights: $64.00
- 3 Nights: $96.00
- Weekly: $224.00
- Monthly: $496.00
- Short season (Memorial Day through Labor Day) $870.00
- Long season (April 15th through October 15th) $980.00